Some reasons why you've been denied access to your account are as follows:
- Posting contact details in the publicly viewable areas of RHP.
- Posting illegal content or engaging in illegal activities (eg - drug use, violence, prostitution or underage people).
- Posting racist, homophobic or other discriminatory content.
- Sending unsolicited explicit messages or photos.
- Directing members to an external website or social media/Instant messaging groups.
- Creating fake or scammer profiles.
- Abusing other members or the RedHotPie support team.
In most cases we issue warnings about any problematic behaviour but occasionally if we deem a user's behaviour to be severe enough, the account will be disabled without notice.